Saturday, August 18

Im happy. Thanks

Hi. Assalamualaikum. Last night. We rock le night. We conquered the timeline last night. Lol. I miss that. We used to do that last year. Before continue-ing my post. Ignore my grammar and vocab. Pehlis. I just cant........with...english...... Ugh... Potassium. Before anything, Im listening to Eyes Open by Taylor Swift noa and why Taylor Swift' twiter account had been suspended??? K. And one more thing. I can upload any picture here. Idk why. Damn. Can you see? This post get bored without picture.... I meant ohseemmm picture. 

Dear Batch 14, I meant le Old ones. Not le new one. Can we meet at somewhere and having fun. Ughh. I knew not everyone have time and transport and wtv. Just like me. 

Thanks again to @aisyidris@nisaaamed@dalilahusna and @ndrhsuhaimi for last night. We used to remember our moment. Tweet bout Ecah's FT and Hari Raya and its totally like last year. 
 K. Why I am too excited bout this? You may shut up bcs you dont know what I feel. For those that get and feel that. Thanks. Muachhhxoxoxoxo. ❤❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment